Re-defining Community Investment
As corporate governance has gone under a microscope, corporate philanthropy has evolved into more strategic community investment at home and abroad.
Thoughtful business leaders are looking for opportunities to leverage their core competencies and resources to authentically improve the quality of the life of their own communities and throughout the developing world.
Through strategic community investment, business has an opportunity to not only make a measurable and meaningful social impact…it now has an opportunity to directly impact business.
The Business Proposition
Evidence shows that a commitment to strategic social responsibility gives a company the opportunity to:
- Attract and retain great talent
- Enhance corporate culture
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Build brand equity
What GiveGetGo Can Do For Your Organization
- Provide a vehicle for authentic engagement beyond the traditional cause marketing campaigns.
- Create an initiative that works even harder for your business and your reputational equity.
- Improve the quality of life in your own corporate community and throughout the developing world.
- Facilitate a social program that truly changes the lives of employees and helps with attraction, retention and overall brand value.
- Build a cohesive team, in a safe, unique environment. GetGoGo adventures create a transformative experience, builds leadership skills, and creates lasting positive morale.
- We partner with established Canadian charities with deep ties and connections with the local communities that we build in. This enables us to give your team a culturally immersed experience where everyone is treated like family.
- Because of our long term collaborations our projects are guaranteed to be sustainable and have a longer meaningful impact on the communities we work in.
- All participants will have a connection with their experience well beyond the volunteer and travel time period. Your team will be updated with newsletters, pictures, and videos of the build progress. They will have the opportunity to return again if desired as projects often last for several years.
For more information about what GiveGetGo trips offer